Chayote And Potato CurryFrom sm8085 5 years ago
- 2 chayotes shopping list
- 2 medium potatoes shopping list
- 2 tomatoes:chopped shopping list
- 1 large chopped onion (preferably red onions) shopping list
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste shopping list
- 1 / 2 tsp. turmeric shopping list
- 1 tbsp. curry powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp. salt shopping list
- 1 green chili shopping list
- 4 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Peel the chayote and potatoes. Chop them into bite sized pieces.Chop onions. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions till they are slightly brown. Add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell of both of them disappears. Add chopped tomatoes. Add curry powder and continue frying till the oil and the spice base separate. Add potatoes and chayote with a little water. Bring to a boil and then simmer till the vegetables are cooked.
The Cooksm8085 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!