Pasta FagioliFrom AAGC 3 years ago
- 1 large can cannellini beans shopping list
- 1 small can pink beans shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup San Marzano crushed tomato shopping list
- 1/2 cup each of ditalini and cut spaghetti shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1/2 cup pasta water shopping list
- salt Port cut into 6 cubes shopping list
- italian seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Cook both beans (drained), olive oil, garlic, stock and salt pork over very low heat in a covered pan for about 45 minutes- 1 hour.
- When pork is cooked, remove from pan and add tomatoes and seasoning. Cook over very low heat, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Cook pasta and drain , reserving 1/2 cup of cooking water .
- Eye how much pasta to use. Consistency should be slightly soupy. Add cooking water to moisten and bind dish together.
- Serve with grated parmesan
People Who Like This Dish 0
- AAGC Piermont, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookAAGC Piermont, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!