Meat Floss Mayonnaise BunsFrom Yinhomemade 3 years ago
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- Dough: shopping list
- A shopping list
- 350 gm high grade flour (bread flour ) shopping list
- 55 gm caster sugar shopping list
- 5 gm salt shopping list
- 10 gm milk powder (optional) shopping list
- 6gm instant dry yeast shopping list
- B shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 100-125 ml milk (slowly add in, stop adding if dough too gooey) shopping list
- 120 gm Tangzhong (refer link for making tanzhong) shopping list
- http://yinhomemade.blogspot.com/2010/11/cottony-toast-bread.html shopping list
- C shopping list
- 30 gm butter ( softened at room temperature) shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 300g meat floss (chicken/ fish/ pork) shopping list
- 1 bowl of mayonnaise mixed with shopping list
- 2 tbsp. condensed milk shopping list
- Glazing: shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten with shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Follow the same steps of Tangzhong dough making to knead.
- 2. Shape Tangzhong dough into oblong shape and let it proof on greased baking tray, separate them 5cm apart from each other.
- 3. Cover the rolls using damp cloth for another 45-60 minutes or until dough is double in size.
- 4. Glaze the tops with egg wash or spray with water.
- 5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degree Celsius for about 10-15 minutes until cooked and golden brown.
- 6. Remove from the oven leave the bread on a wire rack to cool.
- 7. Slit bun lengthwise, spread mayonnaise mixture inside and on top of the buns and coat generously with pork floss.
The CookYinhomemade North Shore City, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!