Make-ahead Mashed PotatoesFrom jontyh 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook potatoes until tender (about 15 mins). Drain, shake over low heat to dry. Mash potatoes.
- Beat in butter, onions, salt, pepper, cayenne. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat cottage cheese with eggs. Stir into potato mixture.
- Spoon into greated 11 x 17 inch (2L) baking dish. (At this point, recipe can be refigerated up to one day or frozen for up to one month. Defrost in refrigerator for 24 hours before continuing with recipe.)
- Heat in 400 degree oven, 25-30 minutes.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes until golden (optional)
The Cookjontyh Mississauga, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!