Backyard Grape JamFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
How to make it
- Cook grapes 20 minutes in ½ cup water until mushy and falling apart. See Photo
- Pass through a food mill, discarding skins and seeds See Photo
- Bring pulp to a boil and add sugar and honey. See Photo
- Cook at a low boil until thickened, stirring regularly, about 15-20 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and pectin, raise the heat and cook at a hard boil for 3 minutes.
- Ladle into jars and can in a water bath (10 minutes per 1/2 pint or pint jar).
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget557 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
The Incredible Allergens8 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members