Shrimp ScampiFrom grecogirl 2 years ago
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt plus some to flavor pasta shopping list
- 1 pound linguine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons good olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined (I always use uncooked shrimp) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves shopping list
- 2 tsp. lemon zest shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package. When water begins to boil add a palmful of salt to water to flavor pasta. Cook pasta until el dente ( 7 to 10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in another pan, melt the butter and olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the minced garlic. Saute for 1 minute. Add the shrimp, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt, and the pepper then saute until the shrimp have just turned pink, about 5 minutes, stirring often See Photo. Remove from the heat, add the parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice. Toss to combine.
- When the pasta is done, drain and put it large dish then immediately add the shrimp and sauce, toss well, and serve.
The Cookgrecogirl WI
- Not added to any groups yet!