Fruit And Cinnamon PieFrom MesopotamiaChef 4 years ago
- Sweet pie crust shopping list
- 2 ½ cups flour shopping list
- 250 gm butter shopping list
- ¾ cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 5 – 6 Table spoons cold water shopping list
- fruit topping: shopping list
- pineapple (peeled and cut to thin slices) shopping list
- Apple (peeled and cut to thin slices) shopping list
- peach (peeled after boiled in syrup and cut to thin slices) shopping list
- strawberries shopping list
- red grape shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 lemon juice shopping list
- cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the flour, butter, sugar, egg and baking powder and gradually add the cold water to create consistent dough.
- Spread the dough in the baking pan. Use a fork to make holes on the base.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 360 F for 30 minutes then check if it is properly baked by checking the base. Take out and keep to rest.
- Peel the pineapple, apple and cut to thin slices, cut the peach to thin slices.
- Put the water, sugar, and lemon juice in a pot and make syrup, add the fruit slices and the strawberries, red grape and bring the fruits together to boil in the syrup.
- Use the syrup to moist the crust, and start arranging the fruit on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and serve with cream, ice cream or “Pear in Red Wine”