Seafood EnchiladasFrom Kuulei 5 years ago
- 1/2 lb. cleaned shrimp, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (6 oz.) crab meat, drained, flaked shopping list
- 1 can (7 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (about 2) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne), divided shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT 2% milk Shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 10 flour tortillas (7 inch) shopping list
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 1. Cook and stir shrimp in medium nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 min.
- 2. Add crabmeat, corn, onions and 1/4 tsp. of the pepper; mix well.
- 3. Cook and stir an additional 2 min. or until shrimp turn pink.
- 4. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- 5. Spoon 1/3 cup of the seafood mixture onto each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 6. Place cream cheese in medium saucepan. Add milk; cook on medium-low heat 5 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- 7.Pour evenly over enchiladas.
- 8. Bake 5 min. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- *9. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp. pepper.
The CookKuulei San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!