Big Red CakeFrom brandstellar 3 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare and bake yellow cake - 2 round pans or 1 long cake pan is fine
- Mix Cool Whip and 2 boxes of prepared vanilla pudding (after refrigerated), then put back in refrigerator while cake is baking.
- Mix strawberry Jello mix with 1/2 cup of hot water and 1/2 cup of Big Red.
- Poke holes in cake with a fork right out of the oven.
- Pour Big Red/Jello mix over top of the cake while warm.
- Let cake cool.
- After Cool Whip/Pudding mixture is cold (firm), spread over cake.
- Then refrigerate for at least 30-45 minutes. Serve chilled.
The Cookbrandstellar Austin, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!