Egg MasalaFrom sudha04 4 years ago
- 6-8 eggs(boiled) shopping list
- 4 tsp oil shopping list
- 1 onion(finely chopped) shopping list
- 2 tomatoes(pureed) shopping list
- 1 tsp ginger, garlic paste shopping list
- 1 tsp coriander powder shopping list
- 1 tsp red chilli powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garam masala shopping list
- 2 tsp coconut milk powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- coriander leaves for garnishing shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onion and fry till golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato puree. Cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala and stir well. Heat it for 2 minutes. Add bit water if gravy is thick.
- Cut Eggs into half. Add this to gravy one by one.
- Mix coconut milk powder in water and add it to gravy. Close the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste and heat for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
The Cooksudha04 Sunnyvale, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!