Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom jelvenko 4 years ago
- 2 c. butter (use real butter; no margarine! This is what makes the cookies so soft!) shopping list
- 1 1/3 c. white sugar shopping list
- 2 c. brown sugar (packed) shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 5 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 2 (12 oz.) bags of chocolate chips (approximately 4 cups) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar
- Add vanilla and eggs and beat.
- In separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients together. (Baking soda, salt, & flour)
- Slowly add dry ingredients into creamed mixture.
- Mix completely.
- Add chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet 2" apart.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Bake 10-12 min. or until lightly browned.
- Remove cookies to wire rack with pancake turner and cool.
- Yield: about 7 dozen cookies.
The Cookjelvenko Sebring, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!