Peanut Butter Blast BarsFrom grecogirl 5 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a 9 X 13 size pan
- On the stove-top melt butter and then add in Peanut butter
- Stir well and when almost melted add in marshmallows.
- Stir until smooth then remove from heat.
- In large bowl measure out the cereal and then add the marshmallow topping to bowl. Stir well and add in the Reese's Pieces.
- Once well mixed add to the greased 9X13 pan and flatten with parchment paper. Let cool, cut and then munch.
The Cookgrecogirl WI
- Not added to any groups yet!