Beef SukiyakiFrom kristeta126 5 years ago
- 500 grams sukiyaki cut beef shopping list
- 100 grams glass noodles shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups of water shopping list
- 1 beef broth cube shopping list
- 3/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup mirin shopping list
- 1 carrot, sliced diagonally shopping list
- 1 Chinese cabbage, cut into strips shopping list
- 2 eggs (optional) shopping list
- 1 block firm tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- woodear mushrooms shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Boil water with beef broth cube and set aside.
- 2. Heat oil in a pan and saute onions until white.
- 3. Stir fry beef until desired done-ness. Remove beef and set aside.
- 4. Put in beef broth, soy sauce, sugar and mirin. Mix and bring to a boil.
- 5. Put in tofu, carrots, cabbage, mushroom, glass noodles and meat. Take care not to mix them all together. Simmer for a few minutes.
- 6. Portion out the meat, noodles, tofu and vegetables in bowl or plate with rice.
- 7. Use strainer to extract soup and prepare in small bowls.
- Tip: Use a cooking tong to pick up portions to put in bowl.
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!