Mashed Potatoes With Garlic, Sage & Goat CheeseFrom corrinnej 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan cook the potatoes in salted water until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the saucepan.
- While still warm, add the olive oil, garlic and Chavrie® Goat Cheese.
- Whip the potatoes with hand held mixers until the ingredients are blended and the desired consistency is obtained.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!