Happy Holidays Bread PuddingFrom mrsvegan 4 years ago
- 1 LB crusty French bread shopping list
- 2 C soy milk (I used vanilla flavor) shopping list
- 1 C raw washed sugar shopping list
- Egg replacer equal to 8 eggs (I use Ener-G brand) shopping list
- 1 1/2 C golden raisins shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp allspice shopping list
- non-dairy whipped topping (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly coat a 9X13 baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Trim crusts from bread, cut into 1" cubes.
- Prepare egg replacer per package instructions, being sure to mix well.
- Add soy milk and sugar to prepared egg replacer, along with spices and raisins and mix thoroughly.
- Put bread cubes in prepared dish and pour liquid over, pressing down gently to cover all bread cubes.
- Let mixture sit for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until top is lightly browned and center is set.
- Remove from oven and spoon into serving dishes and top with non-dairy whipped topping if desired.