Jamie's Cranberry Spinach SaladFrom twohot 5 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- * 3/4 cup almonds, blanched and slivered shopping list
- * 1 pound spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces shopping list
- * 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon poppy seeds shopping list
- * 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- * 2 teaspoons minced onion shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- * 1/4 cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- * 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- * 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook and stir almonds in butter until lightly toasted. Remove from heat, and let cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the spinach with the toasted almonds and cranberries.
- 3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, onion, paprika, white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, and vegetable oil. Toss with spinach just before serving.
- Nutritional Information open nutritional information
- Amount Per Serving Calories: 338 | Total Fat: 23.5g | Cholesterol: 4mg
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!