Pepper Poached EggFrom sckewer 4 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare a sauce pan with about 1 1/2 inches of water on a low simmer.
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and then use a pearing knife to get the membranes and seeds out. Cut the pepper down to about 2 inches if it's a large wide pepper, we want the egg to be just bellow the lip of the pepper.
- Crack the eggs into the peppers and sprinkle with cheese. You do not want the pepper to fully submerge into the water, unless you want an egg drop soup in a pepper.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes depending on what type of yoke ye prefer.
The Cooksckewer Guelph, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!