Creme Fraiche Coconut BavariansFrom corrinnej 3 years ago
- 11/2 tbsp. gelatin shopping list
- 4 tbsp. coconut milk shopping list
- 1-14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 cup coconut milk shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 4 egg yolks shopping list
- Alouette Cuisine Crème Fraiche shopping list
- 7 oz. shredded coconut (toasted if you prefer) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine gelatin with 4 Tbsp. coconut milk to bloom.
- Bring condensed milk and remaining coconut milk to a simmer in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Whisk sugar and egg yolks well.
- Add a small amount of heated liquid to the egg yolk mixture to temper andcontinue whisking.
- Slowly pour egg yolk mixture back into heated liquid and heat until mixture coats the back of a spoon while continually stirring 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add gelatin.
- Pour entire mixture into a bowl and refrigerate until mixture begins to gel.
- In a separate bowl whip Alouette Cuisine Crème Fraiche to a soft peak.
- When refrigerated mixture begins to gel, fold together with the whipped Alouette Cuisine Crème Fraiche and immediately pour into your desired molds.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, remove from mold and cover the Bavarians with the shredded coconut.
- Download Shopping List Print Recipe
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!