Corned Beef And Noodle CasseroleFrom circlemoon8 3 years ago
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 c. milk shopping list
- 1 can (12 oz.) corned beef (about 1 1/2 c.) shopping list
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.) shopping list
- 1 med. onion, finely chopped (about 1/2 c.) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 4 c. uncooked egg noodles (about 8 oz.) shopping list
- 1/2 c. dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Mix soup, milk, corned beef, cheese, onion and pepper. Spread half of the corned beef mixture in greased 2 quart casserole or 12 x 8 baking dish. Top with noodles and then the remaining corned beef mixture.
- Mix bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over noodles. Cook uncovered in 375 degree oven until hot and bubbly and noodles are tender, 40 to 45 minutes.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!