Sour Cream CakeFrom iamericap 3 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease an 8-inch square cake pan thoroughly. Dust lightly with flour.
- Sift together pastry flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Then blend together butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add sifted dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream. Combine lightly after each addition.
- Spread half the batter in a prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with half of a mixture of brown sugar, cinnamon and chopped nuts.
- Cover with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle with remainder of topping.
- Bake in 350F oven for 45 to 50 minutes. Serve warm. May be wrapped in foil and reheated. Makes one cake.
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!