Fig Bars With Goat CheeseFrom corrinnej 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place 1 sheet of pie dough in a 9x13 inch baking dish and trim any excess edges to cover only the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the fig jam evenly over the sheet of pie dough.
- Mix the Chavrie Goat Cheese with the egg and pour mixture over the fig jam.
- Bake 8-12 minutes, until set.
- Cool in refrigerator at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator when completely chilled and cut into 1x 3 inch bars.
- Arrange on a serving platter and garnish with sliced figs and grapes.
- Drizzle each bar with honey before serving.
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!