Spicy Penne With Left Over ChickenFrom monik 1 year ago
- Some left over chicken remove the skin n the bones ... shopping list
- 500gm of penne pasta shopping list
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste shopping list
- salt n pepper to taste shopping list
- a pinch of sugar shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 small onion or shallot shopping list
- 2-3 cloves of garlic shopping list
- a pinch of oregano shopping list
- 1 tbsp of red chilly powder (opt ) and as per taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp of olive oil shopping list
- Some roughly chopped fresh corriander or parsely shopping list
How to make it
- Boil pasta as per instruction time given on the packet just add good amount of salt n a bay leaf for aroma
- In a pan warm the olive oil add garlic let it cook for a min to turn it into reddish in colour then add a bay leaf roughly chopped shallots or onion n let it cook for next 2 to 3 mins we dont need to over the onions just translucent in colour ....
- Now add the chicken along with crushed tomato n the tomato paste stir and at this point add a pinch of sugar stir again season with salt n pepper ... if u like spicy u can add red chilly powder as per ur taste but its totally upto u .....
- Cook for another 5-7 min on medium flame cover the pan so that tomatoes cook quick ....before closing the flame stir one more time
- Strain the pennes n in a serving bowl drizzle some olive oil add the boil pennes n toss it so that it doesnt stick then add hot sauce to it .....
- Garnish with some roughly chopped fresh corrainder or parsely what ever is available ....
- Serve with some cheese as per ur taste
- Enjoy !!!!! :)
- This recipe is a very quick n ready to serve within 15 mins depending on ur pasta boiling time ... u can always adjust theseasoning as per ur likes
- Another variation to this is u can add 200 ml of cream to this sauce n it becomes pink sauce just adjust the seasoning .....cook it for 5-8 mins
- Your always welcome for the comments / ur views or ideas n ofcourse ur ratings.....Thank you !!!