Filipino TortaFrom sugarmama 5 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 10 pieces egg yolks shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons baking powder shopping list
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon anise powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 can 300 ml. condensed milk shopping list
How to make it
- 1.) Boil sugar and water for 5 mins. to make a syrup. Set aside to cool.
- 2.) Combine flour, baking powder, & anise powder in a bowl. Set aside.
- 3.) Combine melted butter, oil, & prepared syrup together.
- 4.) Whisk in egg yolks, & condensed milk .
- 5.) Stir in flour mixture.
- 6.) Pour batter into lined torta or muffin molds.
- 7.) Bake in a preheated oven at 350degrees F for 22 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 8.) If you like, brush the top of baked torta with melted butter and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- 9.) Serve & enjoy.