Lemon Cream Cookie Bon BonsFrom thebrays 3 years ago
How to make it
- Crush all the cookies as fine as you can.
- Place in a mixer and add the cream cheese a little at a time. (I used only 6 oz. it started to get too moist).
- Then add the lemon juice to taste and texture.
- Roll them into balls and place on tray and freeze for about 1 hour, at least.
- Before you remove them from the freezer, melt almond bark in double boiler.
- I use a large meat fork, but what ever you want, to dip and coat in the melted almond bark.
- Place on wax or parchment paper on cookie sheet after coated and place back into freezer or fridge to set up for at least 45 min.-1 hour.
- I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!!!
The Cookthebrays Lafayette, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!