Pizza SauceFrom sudha04 2 years ago
How to make it
- Slit the skin of tomatoes to 3 or 4 lines.
- Boil them in water for about 10 minutes. Drain the tomatoes and peel the skin off using hands.
- Grind the tomatoes to make a smooth paste.
- In a pan heat olive oil, add garlic and fry for few seconds.
- Now add the tomato paste and heat for 15-20 minutes. Add red pepper powder and mix well.
- Heat till it forms a thick sauce.
- Lower the flame and add salt, sugar, basil, oregano, pepper powder. Fry for a minute and turn off the heat.
- Spread it over the pizza dough.
- This sauce can be kept in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks.
The Cooksudha04 Sunnyvale, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!