Banana Muffins With Coffee And SpicesFrom MeAndMySweets 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Whisk together melted butter and sugar add one egg at a time and mix well until the batter turns with and fluffy.
- Mix together in a bowl; flour, baking powder, ginger powder and cinnamon.
- Mash the bananas and add the coffee and blend.
- Add the flour mix and the banana/coffee mix to the egg/sugar/butter mix and blend carefully. Do not blend too much or too hard as this will make the muffins dense and we prefer them fluffy.
- Divide the batter among muffin cups (each should be about three-fourths full). Bake until puffed and golden brown. Insert a wooden pick or skewer into the center of the muffin and when it comes out clean, the muffins are ready. It takes about 20-30 minutes.
- The muffins are great to eat the same day, but even better and more moist the day after. I always eat some the first day and more the next day....I mean, who can resist freshly baked muffins?
The CookMeAndMySweets Stockholm, Sweden
- Not added to any groups yet!