Chicken Dumpling SoupFrom hmtraves 2 years ago
- DUMPLINGS shopping list
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 3/4 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp parsley shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 pinch pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried tarragon shopping list
- chicken SOUP shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups chopped onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced celery shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 2 qt chicken broth shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots shopping list
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender, combine chicken, eggs, 3/4 cup broth, flour, and seasonings. Process until smooth.
- In a large pot, bring 4 cups chicken broth to a boil.
- Drop dumpling mixture by rounded spoonfuls in broth. Simmer uncovered 5-8 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Set broth aside.
- CHICKEN SOUP
- In a large pan, melt butter over medium high heat. Cook onion, celery, and garlic in butter until onion is translucent.
- Stir in flour until fully incorporated.
- In a large pot, bring broth and onion mixture to a boil. Add salt and carrots.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add chicken, dumplings, and dumpling broth and simmer 15 more minutes before serving.
The Cookhmtraves Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!