Marinated Venison Steak And Egg NoodlesFrom fishingirl20 3 years ago
How to make it
- Combine ingredients in medium size bowl, cover, and place in fridge for 5-6 hrs.
- Place steak and sauce in deep style pan, cook on low, stirring occasionally until deer steak is cooked.
- Cook Egg Noodles in boiling water and drain.
- Combine Egg noodles and deer steak in a pan along with the sauce.
- If needed, add extra teriyaki sauce.
- If adding frozen broccoli, cook along with egg noodles, and drain.
The Cookfishingirl20 Minot, Maine
- Not added to any groups yet!