Cabbage SoupFrom cookwithfeeling 5 years ago
- 1 small to med. cabbage shopping list
- 6 cloves of garlic shopping list
- chicken stock shopping list
- salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
- some small pcs. of pepperoni shopping list
- salami or small cooked meatballs shopping list
- 1 or 2 cans of drained and rinced kidney beans, 14 oz. shopping list
How to make it
- cut cabbage into several wedges and boil in ckicken stock ,3cloves crushed garlic,salt pepper.
- cook until just tender ,not mushy.
- remove cabbage.
- add beans and meat, cook for about 20 mins.
- saute in oil or butter 3 more crushed garlic add to the beans and slowly cook for 5- 10 min... add more stock if needed.
- put cabbage back in and cook for about 25 mins..
- shut of heat and let sit for 30 mins .- 60 mins.
- you can add some cooked rice if you want.
- good with Cuban or French bread and butter.
The Cookcookwithfeeling Yarmouth, Canada..
- Not added to any groups yet!