Scallops MarinaraFrom cookwithfeeling 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 lb. scallops shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic ,chopped shopping list
- 3 green onions chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 2 cups canned shopping list
- chopped tomatoes, save liquid shopping list
- 1/4 lb.fresh mushrooms,sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple juice shopping list
- 1 tbs. lemon juice shopping list
- some salt -fresh ground black pepper to taste,some tarragon-pinch shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- melt butter in a pan
- add scallops gr. onions and onions and garlic
- cook gently for about 3-4 mins. stirring gently..
- add chopped tomatoes and mushrooms,saute 2 mins.
- add the apple juice,lemon juiceand spices and cook 2-3 mins.
- put in the saved tomato juice, turn heat up and cook for about 5 mins.
- add parsley.
- serve with linguine or spaghetti
The Cookcookwithfeeling Yarmouth, Canada..
- Not added to any groups yet!