Chicken BurritosFrom sandygalesmith 2 years ago
- 2 pieces boneless skinless chicken shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 cup rice shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced fine shopping list
- 1 package (1.25 oz) chili powder seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilis (or just use diced tomatoes), drain juice shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 flour tortillas shopping list
- mild, medium or hot salsa (optional) shopping list
- cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the chicken for half an hour.Season with salt and pepper.Slice and dice.Cook for another half an hour.Drain.Add the chicken back into the pan.
- In another pan add the diced onion and add 2 cups of water.Let it come to a boil.Turn the heat off.Add the rice and let it set for 5 minutes.Drain off any of the water that's left.Add the rice mixture in with the chicken.Add the chili powder seasoning, chili powder garlic powder, both tomatoeses.Mix well.
- Microwave the tortillas for 1 minute.Add them to a plate and add the meat mixture to each one.Add enough salsa and cheese.Than fold.
- Might have some of the meat left.