Banana BreadFrom mamas87 2 years ago
How to make it
- - Cream together butter & sugar in a bowl
- - Add eggs & crushed banana's
- - Combine well
- - Sift together flour, baking soda, salt. Add to creamed mixture.
- - Add Vanilla
- - Pour to greased & floured loaf pan
- - Bake at 350* degrees for 60 minutes
The Cookmamas87 San Diego, CA
The Rating2 people
amazing recipe!!! I made it in a cupcake pan. I baked it for 30-45 minutes and it was baked to perfection. I made 36 and they were all gone within 2 hours. There were only 4 of usjaylove in loved it
this is a fantastic recipe. very moist and delicious.So simple and good with hot tea or coffee or with brunch.PicklePear in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!