Thai Lemony Chicken SoupFrom sm8085 3 years ago
- ½ cup lemon slices, including peel shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 1½ teaspoons fresh Thai bird eye chili, seeded and chopped (use any chili you want) shopping list
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1½ cups coconut milk shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 3 teaspoons lemongrass, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup mushrooms (any kind you like) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 whole boneless, skinless chicken breast, poached and shredded shopping list
- a small bunch of cilantro and basil, chopped- to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the lemon slices, fish sauce, chili pepper and spring onions in a small bowl, set
- Combine the coconut milk, chicken broth,
- lemongrass, mushrooms, and ginger in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Add the chicken and lemon mixture; heat through.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Serve hot!