Fried VermicelliFrom goldenmanja 3 years ago
- a pack of vermicelly (400-500g) -soak in water for about 30 min. shopping list
- 2 table spoon chilly paste shopping list
- (make your own with 15 dried chillies cut into small pieces and soaked in boiled water for 40min. drain the water rince with tap water and blend with a cup of water using the blender until its fine and now u have your own made chilly paste.) shopping list
- 2 shallots, 1 clove garlic and 2 table spoon dried shrimps -blend together with half cup water. (u can also punded in mortar without using any water and the taste is much more better.) shopping list
- some greens or sprouts shopping list
- 1 table spoon ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 tea spoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 tea spoon sugar shopping list
- * to sprinkle on the dish before serving. shopping list
- 2 eggs -bit and make thin big ommelette, roll it when its 3/4 cooked. put aside let it cool. shopping list
- after its cool slice it finely. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat the wok with oil.
- 2. Stir-fry blended shallots, garlic and dried shrimps until its fragrance.
- 3. Put chilly paste and stir fry until its oil rises or cooked.
- 4. Put ketchup and stir.
- 5. Pour 1/2 cup water, stir and let it boil.
- 6. Put in salt and sugar.
- 7. Finally put in soaked vermicelli together with greens or sprouts.
- Flip and stir until everything mix fine. can cut the vermicelli with spatula while doing this to make it easier.
- Mix them fine and let it cooked for a while until the vermicelli soft cooked and water dry.
- Now its ready to eat dont forget to sprinkle eggs omelette and chillies before serving.
- let me know if u tried.
- Happy Cooking!!
The Cookgoldenmanja Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!