Oven PolentaFrom sosousme 1 year ago
- 1cup coarse-ground polenta (do not use fine cornmeal or instant polenta) shopping list
- kosher salt, to taste shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces or 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 ounces grated parmesan or romano cheese shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the polenta into a 2 quart baking dish, stir in the water and season with salt and some freshly ground black pepper. Add the butter and or butter and oil, stir in.
- Set the dish, uncovered, in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Open the oven and stir in the cheese, bake for 10 minutes more.
- Remove from oven, taste and adjust seasonings. Allow to rest for 5 minutes and serve.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!