Chunky Cucumber DipFrom cookwithfeeling 4 years ago
How to make it
- cut cuke in half ,grate 1/2 and cut up the other half.
- place in a bowl and let set for awhile.
- in second bowl or blender, beat all but cucumber until smooth
- you can use as much minced garlic as you want.. i use 2 cloves..
- drain cucumber and stir in everything else.
- put in fridge for 1 hr.
- it's good with raw vegetables or pita bread or crackers or chips..
The Cookcookwithfeeling Yarmouth, Canada..
- Not added to any groups yet!