Whole Wheat Spaghetti 6 With Champignons MushroomsFrom PastaToscana 3 years ago
How to make it
- This is a quick and easy recipe to prepare.
- The mushrooms need to be very fresh.
- Put some water to boil. In the meantime prepare the champignons mushrooms by cleaning from excess soil, using a damp cloth and slice. Slightly boil them in a little water and lemon.
- Put on the pasta, by the time it is cooked the sauce will be ready.
- Heat some extra virgin olive oil in a pan and add the chopped parsley and garlic, toss and add the mushrooms.
- Add salt and pepper and let cook for another minute.
- Drain the spaghetti and complete the dish with a little chopped parsley on top.
The CookPastaToscana Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy
- Not added to any groups yet!