Afterburner Bean DipFrom mrcooksalot 1 year ago
- 8 - 12oz cans of frijoles pinto, I use Bush's shopping list
- 1 - 16 oz block of Sharp Cheddar shopping list
- 1 - 16 oz block of pepper Jack cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp of canned pimientos shopping list
- 2 finely chopped jalapeno peppers shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 8 fire roasted and peeled hatch green chili's, diced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Garnish with any or all of your choice cilantro, romaine lettuce, sliced black olives, roasted, chopped green onion and diced roma tomatoes. shopping list
How to make it
- In a large stock pot or crock pot add drained beans to med heat for 5 min then with a potato masher crush the beans until desired texture is reached.
- Turn heat to med-low until all ingrediants have been added
- Add sliced or grated cheese to the beans stirring occasionally
- Add remaining peppers ,chili's, and garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- for remaining 1/2 hr place stove temp on low, as to not burn the beans.
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!