Chocolate CookiesFrom MeAndMySweets 4 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Melt butter slightly and add sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla sugar and egg. Mix into a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 6, and roll to lenghts. Place onto a oven paper covered baking plate. Flatten the lenghts to about 0,5 cm. Brush the lenghts with a beaten egg and sprinkle pearl sugar on top.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the lenghts in oblique pieces, about 2 cm wide, while still warm. Let the cookies cool down.
The CookMeAndMySweets Stockholm, Sweden
- Not added to any groups yet!