Thai Shrimp Fried Rice With PineappleFrom sm8085 3 years ago
- 4 cups cold cooked rice (break up lumps and crumble with your fingers) shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic , coarsely chopped shopping list
- ½ cup shallots , chopped shopping list
- ½ lb medium shrimp , peeled and deveined shopping list
- 2 tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- ½ tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 can pineapple chunks , drained shopping list
- 2 tbsp spring onions , thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a wok, and then add garlic and shallots and toss well until shiny and fragrant for about 1 minute.
- Then add shrimp and cook, tossing until the onion begins to wilt and shrimp are pink and cooked through for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add rice, fish sauce, and sugar and toss well.
- Add pineapple and spring onion and cook about 2 min more, tossing often, until rice is tender and heated through.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Serve hot!