Green Chicken EnchiladasFrom circlemoon8 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350.
- Cut up, brown & season to your chicken to taste
- After your chicken is cooked add 1 can of green sauce,& your cream cheese. Once it is melted & everything is combined well, you are ready to load up your tortillas.
- Grease your baking dish, put about 1/4 C. of meat mixture per tortilla & roll & place seam side down in your dish, & repeat 'til you run out.
- Pour the other 2 cans of green sauce over the top of everything & bake til everything is hot & bubbly. Remove from oven & let sit a few minutes then serve.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!