Banana Pudding PieFrom circlemoon8 4 years ago
How to make it
- Squeeze 2-3 large lemons to make about a cup and a half of juice. Set aside 1 cup. slice the bananas into small round slices and pour remaining 1/2 cup of lemon juice over them to keep them from turning brown.
- Use a hand mixer to blend condensed milk, egg yolks, and vanilla. Then add lemon juice slowly until mixture thickens slightly.
- Layer pie crust with a small layer of filling then add bananas then crush several vanilla wafers on top. add another layer of filling, bananas , and cookies. Then top with filling and garnish with crushed vanilla wafers and a few banana slices
- Bake pie on 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes. Just to slightly brown the top. Chill for an hour or let cool for 20 minutes and serve warm.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!