Pan Fried Oriental FishFrom kristeta126 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup sesame oil shopping list
- 4 tablespoons packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion (optional) shopping list
- 8 pieces (about 660 grams) medium tilapia fillet or any white fish like cream dory shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mince garlic. Chop green onion.
- 2. Mix garlic with soy sauce and, sesame oil, olive oil, sugar and green onion. Mix well.
- 3. Pat dry your fillets with paper towels before submerging in the marinade.
- 4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Cook your fillets:
- 1. Pre heat your pan to medium heat.
- 2. No need for extra oil on the pan. Put in your fillets in the pan. Flip sides every 3 minutes.
- 3. When fillets get a darker color or after at least 10-12 minutes, remove from heat and serve hot.
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!