Gluten Free Cheese Drop BiscuitsFrom AuntM 1 year ago
- ¼ cup coconut oil or butter, melted shopping list
- 1/3 cup sifted coconut flour shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder (maybe a bit more!) shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ¾ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- Possible enhancements: shopping list
- - chives, green onion, or jalapeno pepper mixed in with the cheese shopping list
- - a couple of dashes of hot pepper sauce or a teaspoon of dijon mustard added to the egg and butter shopping list
- - a different cheese shopping list
- - bacon (seems like a natural fit) shopping list
- Dream a little! shopping list
How to make it
- Blend together eggs, oil or butter, salt, and onion powder.
- Combine coconut flour with baking powder and whisk into batter until there are no lumps.
- Fold in cheese.
- Drop batter by the spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet. Aim for something the size of an extra-large egg.
- Bake at 205 C (400 F) for 15 minutes.
The CookAuntM Toronto, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!