Spaghetti In The PotFrom thelittlemaltesekyle 2 years ago
- 2tbsp of olive oil shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 3oz of peeled broad beans shopping list
- 1 tube of tomato patse shopping list
- 2tbsp of chopped parsley shopping list
- 1tsp of sugar shopping list
- 1 packet of uncooked spaghetti shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- one large pan shopping list
How to make it
- Add the olive oil to a heated pan, dice onion and add to pan
- cook until transparrent&golded.
- Add tomato paste stir for around 30seconds then add hot water to brim of the pan&add the sugar.
- Allow to cook down for the sause to loose the bitterness of the tomato paste (ABOUT 20 MINUTES).
- Then add the spaghetti and broad beans.
- Add the parsley just before serving.
- Once the spaghetti and beans have cooked you can serve.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- You may also like to add some grated cheese to taste aswell.
- you could do this with butter beans just subtitute the broad beans.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- thelittlemaltesekyle Salford, England
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookthelittlemaltesekyle Salford, England
- Not added to any groups yet!