Slow Cooker Chicken ThighsFrom cinnamongal 5 years ago
- 1 medium onion, halved lengthwise and sliced shopping list
- 4 medium-size new potatoes (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch-thick wedges shopping list
- 2 cups baby carrots shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (or use 1/2 cup broth and omit the wine) shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 6 - 8 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs shopping list
How to make it
- Place onion in a lightly greased 6-qt. slow cooker; top with potatoes and carrots.
- Combine broth, next 3 ingredients, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Pour broth mixture over vegetables.
- Combine paprika, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper; rub evenly over chicken thighs.
- Arrange chicken on top of vegetables.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 1 hour; reduce heat to LOW, and cook 6 to 8 hours or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!