Sausage And Rice CasseroleFrom angelgirl94 4 years ago
- 1 pound hot pork sausage shopping list
- 1 pound mild pork sausage shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 clove chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper-chopped shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can mushroom-undrained shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add vegetables and continue to cook until tender.
- Drain well then add soups, rice, and mushrooms. Mix well.
- Cover skillet with lid or transfer mixture to a deep greased baking dish. Cover dish tightly with lid or foil.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Casserole will overflow if baked in a pan that's too shallow. A lasagna pan, deep cast iron skillet with lid, or a dutch oven with lid will work just fine.