Bacon Wrapped Chicken W Stuffed SpinachFrom oliviajasonkim 5 years ago
- Ingredients: Serves 4 people shopping list
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves shopping list
- 1/2 zucchini thinly diced shopping list
- 1 beaten egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 10 pine nuts crushed shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast shopping list
- salt and pepper (to taste) shopping list
- 8 slices bacon (smokey flavor preferred) shopping list
- 12 oz box regular spaghetti shopping list
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place spinach in boiling water for about 10 seconds and remove. Drain and chop into small pieces.
- Add the stuffing mixture together (spinach, beaten egg, minced garlic, crushed pine nut, zucchini, and cheese) in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Lay the chicken breasts out on a clean surface and half-cut to open the inside of the breast.
- Spoon some of the spinach mixture onto each one. Wrap each chicken breast with two slices of bacon (more if you like).
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, then increase heat to 500 degrees F; or use the oven's broiler to cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes to brown the bacon.
- Prepare the spaghetti noodles and sauce according to directions.
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!