Jam Roll-upFrom sher 5 years ago
- 1 pkg Angel Food mix shopping list
- icing sugar about 2 tsp shopping list
- 1 cup sugar free jam (you chose.... I like the strawberry that is without large chunks of berry...you can blend it to make it so) shopping list
- 1/2 cup 95% spreadable Philly cream cheese (opt) shopping list
- 1/2 cup 95% fat free Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix as directed. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper ...Pour in the cake batter spread evenly and bake until done.(toothpick test works well) Flip upside down onto clean towel sprinkled with icing sugar. Remove paper and roll up jelly roll style. Allow to cool 10 minutes unroll slightly to finish cooling (it takes far less time to cool. Spread 3/4 cup of jam on unrolled cake roll back up. Mix cheese until soft (if using the cheese) add to it the rest of jam fold in 1/2 cup cool whip and spread over top and sides can also frost the ends....Cover with plastic wrap or place in a covered container (like Tupperware) and chill until ready to serve.
The Cooksher New Minas, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!