Apple Crumble CakeFrom twill10 4 years ago
- Apple Crumble Cake shopping list
- Thx Mia's Domain shopping list
- 3 cups all purpose unbleached flour shopping list
- 10 granny smith apples, core, remove skin, and sliced thin shopping list
- 1 cup butter, chopped into small pieces shopping list
- 2 cups raw brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin spice shopping list
- 1 lemon, juiced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- Preheat oven to 350 F. shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add one cup of sugar, apples, pumpkin spice, and lemon juice. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Add flour, butter, one cup of sugar, one tablespoon of pumpkin spice, and lemon zest in a food processor and pulse until it resembles crumbs.
- Pour half the crumbs into a 9" prepared springform cake pan, spreading evenly to coat the bottom. Press crumbs down. Add apples and spread evenly. Add the rest of the crumbs on top making sure to cover all the apples (refer to picture).
- Bake for 1.5 hours or until the apples are soft and the cake is a golden brown in color.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!